Eco-Friendly Dry Cleaners
The use of Perchloroethylene (PERC) by dry cleaners is very common and is a dangerous carcinogen that can cause headaches, dizziness, nausea and eye and skin irritation.
Summer Creek Cleaners makes a committed effort to provide eco-friendly dry cleaning services.
- We use an environmentally preferred hydrocarbon dry cleaning method, which is better for the air and our skin – NO PERC (Perchloroethylene)
- We have developed a reusable washable garment bag program to reduce non-biodegradable plastic in our landfills – VIP Green Program
- We support and encourage recycling used hangers
Our customers stay happy and healthy with our dry cleaning services
VIP Green Program
Our VIP Green Program is a partnership between Summer Creek Cleaners and our Customers to be environmentally conscious. VIP Customers make a one-time donation of $10 per reusable garment Green Bag to become a member of the VIP Green Program.
- The VIP Green bag can be used for Express Drop Off or Counter Service
- Each time a VIP Customer brings in their clothes, they leave behind the VIP Green Bag
- The VIP Green Bag is washed every time to ensure maximum garment freshness and quality assurance
- We maintain the cleanliness, and guarantee the condition, of the reusable washable garment bag
- VIP Customer’s clean clothes are stored and protected in the VIP Green Bag while awaiting customer pick up
- NO PLASTIC is used to wrap garments
Our VIP Green Program includes reusable washable garment bags